Monday, November 1, 2010

I too freely give out my phone number.

I stood across from a guy -- a cute one who had a great personality. We presumably just finished our inaugural conversation and decided to exchange phone numbers. As I gave him my number, I finally asked.

"What's your name?"

"Bucky," he said.

Dang, I thought. That's unfortunate.

I didn't have to ask for what turned out to be an even worse fun fact.

"And I'm 16," he said.

Then, I woke up.

- - - -

I originally documented this dream upon waking up on July 29, 2007. I was 22. And no offense to anyone named Bucky.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That "What's your name...Bucky...Dang that's unfortunate..." part is PERFECT. You should write a short story and put that in there, or if you don't wan to, you could give me permission to put it into one of my stories. It's awesome. Some of these dreams are hilarious! (I also loved the cookie grill one. I want a cookie grill)

    ReplyDelete