Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guest dreamer: my dad.

This dream comes to us from the brain of my dad:

"While the toddler version of my 25-year-old daughter Arleen drove my car, I tried to slam on the brakes from my spot in the back seat. I somehow managed to actually slam on the brakes from the back seat, but it was too late. We still tapped the back bumper of the car in front of us.

That car's driver got out and saw that we caused no damage. No biggie, he said, and he drove off. Arleen started to drive off, too, but the stoplight we approached turned yellow. From the back seat, I slammed on the brakes again and reached up to put the car in park. When I did, the trunk popped open. So I got out to close it and hurried back to take over Arleen's position in the driver's seat. But it was too late. The light turned green before I got to the front seat and Arleen started to drive.

Then, I woke up."

- - - -

Hahaha! My dad had this dream last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment