Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MacGyver and I hang out in the woods.


In the woods at night, I watched a man I recognized (who in retrospect, I'm certain was MacGyver), throwing Pop Pop Snappers into trees, to scare the birds out of them and entertain the crowd of kids and adults that surrounded him. A feeling of de ja vu overwhelmed me.


"I've been here before," I told the man. "I recognize this." Then, amid the crowd, I noticed someone else I recognized: me, around a year and a half old, in a magenta dress, sitting on the ground, watching the man throw Pop Pop Snappers into the trees.


With a blown mind and a lot of excitement, I went right up to me, picked me up and carried me around. First, I tried to explain to me that "I am you, in several years!" Little me didn't understand. So I showed me to everyone else and said the same thing. But no one in the woods was as fascinated by little me's visit to the future and/or future me's visit to the past. Then, I woke up.

- - - -

Had this dream last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment