Friday, October 22, 2010

I take cooking classes.

Sarah and I stood at a counter in a cooking show-style kitchen. She and I were two of many in a cooking class. During that particular session, she and I learned to make onion rings and chocolate covered donuts.

After I covered a donut with chocolate, I came close to taking a bite. But it hit me: "It's my sugar free year," I said. "I can't eat this!" So, I handed it to Sarah. She took a bite, swallowed, paused and pointed at the donut.

"You know what this needs?" she said. "Cheese." So she went to the fridge, took out a slice of cheese, put it on top of the donut and ate it.

Then, I woke up.

- - - -

I originally documented this dream upon waking up on Feb. 15, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You know what's really funny? In waking life, I really love cheese. I wouldn't put it on a chocolate-covered donut, but pretty much everything else is fair game.

    Also, thanks for linking to my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! And I, too, love cheese. Definitely not on donuts. lol.

    ReplyDelete