Friday, October 22, 2010

The most unusual men want to meet me.

I walked through an empty airport with no plans in particular. Around a bend, I headed to the end of a hallway at which I came to a junction.

There, I saw curtains draped across doorways -- one to the right and one to the left. The curtain on the right concealed a wooden tube slide to a lower level of the building. The curtain to the left covered the top of a stairwell that led to the same lower floor as the slide. The slide, I thought, is clearly a trap. So, I took the stairs.

At the bottom, I stepped into a quiet airplane hangar, empty except for a Christmasy cottage, bordered by a fence bedecked by bows -- a display you'd only see surrounding Santa at the mall at Christmastime. Lo and behold, who sat in the middle but Mr. Claus himself.

"Hey you," he said. He invited me toward the cottage. I walked up to him, which is when he hit on me.

Then, I woke up.

- - - -

Had this dream last night.

4 comments:

  1. okay, i'm deeeefinitely going to be following this blog. X)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad! All these years of crazy dreams. I can't keep 'em to myself anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey, you." Hahaha you got hit on by Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa is so creepy in real life*!

    *in my dreams

    ReplyDelete